2024 9-a-side Registration IS NOW OPEN!
Please use the below link to access the online registration portal
Open to players born in the years 2013/2012/2011* (2010 eligible for U16 in the fall)
Online Registration Procedures:
- Login OR Create an account
- Once that is complete, you will be able to Add Family members - this will include your player & all applicable guardians.
- Please make sure you add all the email addresses/phone numbers & guardians as this will be the information the GPPWFL receives for the season communication.
- Select Available Registration packages
- Season will be 2024 Football Alberta Membership
- Choose your family member to register for the 2024 Season
- Registration Fee is mandatory
- Tournament Fee is mandatory
- Girdle - choose this package if you need a new girdle (all players MUST have a girdle)
- Girdle Trade-In - only choose this package if you are trading in a used and in good condition girdle from last season. This girdle will need to be brought to equipment handout day otherwise you will be invoiced for a new girdle.
- Kneepads - choose this package if you need new kneepads (all players MUST have kneepads)
- Football Alberta Membership Fee is mandatory
- Volunteer Bond - all families are required to pay a bond unless you are a Board member or Coach, however if you are registering more than one participant please contact the league once your registrations are complete and we will refund one of the bonds paid
- Special Request Fee - if you have a special request for team placement you can select this package. You will be asked for your team of preference and reason why. Please note we will do our best to accommodate Special Requests - however in the event that we are unable to - this fee is non-refundable. Siblings will be placed on the same teams - this is NOT a special request. If you have siblings with different last names please make sure we are aware of this.
The GPPWFL will review all registrations submitted online and if we have any questions, we will contact you
If you have any questions regarding the registration process & packages - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answer all the questions that will be populated based on your registration packages chosen.
- You will need to scan and upload a copy of your player’s Birth Certificate so that the league will be able to verify the age eligibility
- If you select Cash or cheque as payment - you will be required to settle your account prior to equipment handout or team placement.
Registration Funding can be applied for through KidsSport and Jumpstart
Please click the link for online applications to Kidsport-please note that all applicants are asked to apply online as of November 2016.
Please click the link for online applications to JumpStart-please note that all applicants are asked to apply online as of January 2017.